Print Topic - Archive

cstrike.dynamicbits.com Forum  /  Announcements  /  Server Availability
Posted by: DynamicBits, November 30, 2007, 5:31pm
The server is temporarily down. It is expected to be down for at least one week.
Posted by: DynamicBits, December 25, 2007, 8:58pm; Reply: 1
The server was brought back up on December 20th.
Posted by: DynamicBits, May 17, 2008, 1:05pm; Reply: 2
As of the first week in May, 2008, the server is available from 5PM to 5AM Central Time seven days a week. I'm working on getting 24 hour availability on Saturdays and Sundays.

Edit: The server currently has 24/7 availability and has for some time. I forgot to post an update when this started.
Posted by: DynamicBits, September 23, 2008, 8:50pm; Reply: 3
As you may have noticed, the server is not available.

Initial reports seem to suggest that a power surge damaged the switch the server is connected to. The server has its own surge protector, so it should be OK. I am going to try to get out tomorrow to take a look at what happened.

Edit: It appears the switch the server is connected to lost its configuration. It has been restored, but the server is still inaccessible.

Edit2: The server is up and running now. It was just... off. Hitting the power button didn't even do anything, but unplugging it got it going again.
Posted by: 17 (Guest), November 13, 2011, 6:52pm; Reply: 4
so i have good life tonight
Posted by: DynamicBits, October 28, 2012, 10:11am; Reply: 5
The server is currently down. It appears that the problem is a failed switch. It is scheduled to be replaced next week.
Print page generated: April 22, 2024, 8:28pm